welcome to 08online

the official homepage for the mighty sea scouts of
penang free school
8th georgetown (south) sea scout group

Memoirs of a Sea Scout: Entry 017

Look at that teacher! Is she pregnant again? How can she be pregnant again after she just gave birth to a baby boy earlier this year? I can't even remember the last time I saw her not looking like a hippo. She must have a really very active sex life with her husband. Either that or they are aiming to form a football team. They should really learn up on birth control but I heard they are not suppose to use any birth control as it is against God's will to do so. I guess she just have to bear with being a baby factory then.

I just couldn't help having that thought when I visited her earlier today to get her help on some ideas for the sculpture my PL has entrusted me with for the upcoming camp. She's my Art teacher so I'm sure she would be able to help give me some pointers. My PL said if we won the sculpture competition, I can keep the trophy. I will build the best sculpture the troop has ever seen!

I'm going to ask the other scouts tomorrow if they have the same thoughts as me about her. Wait, maybe I shouldn't be so bad to her since she did help me with a lot of advice for the scuplture. What the heck, students making fun of teachers is as normal as the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening. What harm can saying a teacher looks like a cow do, right? Lots of tummy aches from laughing, that's what it can do. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment